What are the Highly Recommended Hotels in Ashland, California?
Are you planning your next trip to Ashland, California? Then so, you will need a place to stay. There’s little information that you can find about Ashland online, and you will immediately be taken to another Ashland that is not part of the State of California. The good thing is that there are other dedicated sites that gather information for you, especially when it comes to finding hotels.
Most hotels in Ashland, California offer great amenities, but their service is what makes or breaks them. Here are some of the trending hotels of this place at the moment and it is up to you to decide which of them you plan to stay in during your visit in Ashland.
La Quinta Inn & Suites Oakland - Hayward
This hotel has 146 rooms available and arranged over 3 floors. Check-in time is at 3 in the afternoon, while check out time is at 12 noon. Guests are required to present a credit card for their deposit into their booking. A government-issued identification card is needed as well, and must have a photo of the guest.
Other key facts include:
Pets can stay for free
- Children ages 18 and below can stay for free when occupying in their guardian’s or parent’s room, using the existing bedding
- As with internet, there is free Wi-Fi and also wired internet access in the public areas, and each room comes with them, too.
- Key landmarks near this hotel are the Chabot College, which is a 23 minute walk; Kennedy Park, which takes 5 minutes to walk; Alex Giuliani Plaza Park that takes 35 minutes; Southland mall takes 24 minutes; while Hayward City Hall takes 29 minutes to walk.
This hotel leaves 84 percent of guests happy upon check in.
- For families, there are free infant beds or cribs; microwave, private bathroom; free toiletries; premium TV channels and a refrigerator.
Best Western Plus Inn of Hayward
This is in the same area as the previous hotel mentioned above.
- The size of the hotel offers 91 rooms that are arranged over three floors.
- Check in starts a 3pm and check out at 11am.
- Requires a credit card for deposit upon check in and guest must present a government issued ID.
- Free internet Wi-Fi in public areas and each rooms
- Unlike the previous hotel, this hotel doesn’t allow pets, but service animals are allowed
- There are no cribs or infant beds provided.
- Parking is free if you check in this hotel, but you park the car yourself.
- Places you can visit and is near this hotel are the Kennedy Park which takes 14 minutes to walk; Alex Giuliani Plaza Park in 23 minutes; Hayward Japanese Gardens in 30 minutes; Southland Mall in 26 minutes and Hayward City Hall in 18 minutes.
- For families, there is a kitchen, free toiletries, premium TV channels, refrigerator, microwave and even daily housekeeping.
This hotel leaves 88 percent of its guests happy upon check in.